RECRUIT – JOIN US
R4 Alliance members go through a vetting process to be recognized as a Program of Excellence. All members are vetted for:
- fiscal responsibility
- effective program design
- a high level of satisfaction with those they serve
All R4 Members also agree to uphold Standards of Excellence, Guidelines for providing effective and ethical services for Our Military Family.
Through education, networking, collaboration, and shared research efforts, R4 members become even better equipped to provide services to those needing assistance. We strive to provide resources to ensure our members success.
To be eligible to apply for R4 membership an organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)3 in existence at least 1 year
- Provide recreation and/or wellness services to members of our military family
- Be in good standing with the IRS with up to date filings
- Be able to justify their program design for intended long term benefit
- Provide consistent military focused programs over time
Questions about becoming an R4 member?
Contact: Bert Gillette – email@example.com – (208)720-7541